Saturday, November 27, 2010

Confabulate

It is healthful to cogitate and postulate
it’s the right thing to do,
but don’t obfuscate or prevaricate
do that and you'll be untrue.
Feel free to discriminate and delineate,
but do them both well.
Mind you never masturbate
or you will go to
Hell, I don’t care if you do
just don’t castigate or subjugate
these are followed by rue.
While on the subject, know that if you fornicate,
your preacher will yell at you.
That’s one judgment you’ll not mitigate nor obviate.
no matter what you do.
You should know if you pontificate,
they will flee from you ten by two.
And beware how you predicate and stipulate
words can fly back on you.
Also, and upon this point I am obdurate
so don’t bother to argue
never ever, ever equivocate
for that’ll make me blue.
Many years in life’s school did I matriculate
To bring these truths to you
Gentle reader, I’m sorry, I know I exasperate
But on the bright side, now this ditty's through.

Luke Saucier, October 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment